GOSSIPNEWS

Man, girlfriend die from generator fumes after birthday celebration

A young Nigerian couple have died from generator fumes in Ugborikoko Community, Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta State.

The man and his girlfriend, whose identity remain unknown, passed on in their sleep after a night of celebration on the lady’s birthday.

He had taken his lover to a night club to celebrate her birthday bash on Sunday, but unfortunately they died in the early hours of Monday, Dec 11.

It was learnt that after the couple left the club, they went to the lady’s shop and put on the generating set inside before they slept off. They died before day break.

Delta State Police PRO, DSP Bright Edafe, confirmed the report on Tuesday morning in response to an inquiry.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Allow ads or disable ads blocker on you browser