Ten-man PSV Eindhoven run riot as they beat SK Sturm Graz 4-1 in their second game of B of the Europa League.
Ibrahim Sangaré opened the scoring for Eindhoven before Eran Zahavi doubled their lead in the second half. In the 55th minute, it was game on as Jon Gorenc Stanković reduced the deficit for the hosts however Philipp Max restored their two-goal lead.
Yorbe Vertessen ensured the visiting side go home with maximum points but Eindhoven were forced to finish the match with ten men after the first goalscorer Ibrahim Sangaré was sent off for a second yellow card.
In the other match of Group B, Real Sociedad and AS Monaco settled for a 1-1 draw.
In Group C, Legia Warszawa shocked Premier League side Leicester City following a 1-0 victory thanks to Mahir Emreli only goal. The other game of the group saw Napoli lose to Spartak Moscow by a scoreline of 3-2, with both sides finishing with ten men.
Here are the other results;
- Olympique Lyonnais 3-0 Brøndby IF
- Sparta Praha 1-0 Rangers
- Real Sociedad 1-1 AS Monaco
- SK Sturm Graz 1-4 PSV Eindhoven
- Fenerbahçe 0-3 Olympiacos
- Royal Antwerp FC 0-1 Eintracht Frankfurt
- Lazio 2-0 Lokomotiv Moscow
- Olympique de Marseille 0-0 Galatasaray
- Ludogorets Razgrad 0-1 FK Crvena zvezda
- Sporting Braga 3-1 FC Midtjylland
- Celtic 0-4 Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- Ferencvárosi TC 1-3 Real Betis Balompié
- KRC Genk 0-3 GNK Dinamo Zagreb
- West Ham United 2-0 SK Rapid Wien